InBody Dial Body Fat Composition Analyzer Scale
TURN THE DIAL, TURN YOUR BODY
It’s not a smart scale. It’s InBody(body composition analyzer). Your health is divided into before and after turning InBody Dial.
The weight never can’t tell if your body is healthy. What you must pay attention to is not your weight but your body composition. Find the BALANCE of body composition for a healthy body with InBody Dial. InBody Dial (InBody H20B) is a home-use body composition analyzer which utilized InBody’s patented technology
THE INBODY DIAL : Your Personal Body Composition Analyzer
Same Weight, Different Body
People with the same weight but different body compositions will have different body shapes because of the differences between fat and muscle. The secret to a great body figure is managing your body fat. Now, with the InBody, you can manage your body fat and track the changes of your body!
HOW TO USE
Step 1 - Press the dial button to turn on InBody Dial.
Step 2 - Turn the dial button to enter your height.
Step 3 - Standing on the scaffold with bare foot, take a stance as below figure.
Step 4 - Check the result.
After turning on InBody Dial, your weight is measured by standing on the scaffold.
(InBody Dial automatically adjusts to zero each time the power is turned on.)
After turning the dial to adjust your height, the InBody Test will start.
Our original AirBike, built from the ground up to bring on the burn.
- Frequencies: 20kHz, 100kHz
- Measuring Time: Less than 10 seconds
- Weight Range: 22.0 ~ 330.7 lbs (10 ~ 150kg)
- Height Range: 3ft 3.4in ~ 6ft 6.7in (50 ~ 300cm)
- Age Range: 3~99 years
- Dimensions: 301.3(W) x 356.4(L) x 58.3(H) : mm
- Weight: 5.95 lbs (2.7kg)
- Electrode Method: Tetrapolar 8-Point Tactile Electrode System
- Measurement Method: Direct Segmental Multi-frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Method, DSM-BIA method
- Body Composition Calculation Method: No Empirical Estimation
- Outputs (LCD Screen): Weight, Body Fat (Percent Body Fat), Muscle (Skeletal Muscle Mass), BMI