STOTT CADILLAC TRAPEZE TABLE
A staple of every well-equipped Pilates facility, the Cadillac offers an extensive range of applications for everyone from post-rehab clients to athletes. This ultra-sturdy, versatile unit will add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire and challenge your clients in different planes of motion. Comes complete as shown with all springs and straps.
- Bed made of dense EVA foam with durable vinyl upholstery
- Sturdy construction supports basic movements through to advanced acrobatic maneuvers
- Two sliding bars with multiple spring attachment sites allow for highly variable spring resistance
- Multiple spring lengths, tensions and attachment sites offer functional exercises for all levels of ability (Springs are color coded for easy recognition)
- Bed height is ideal for exercises in sitting, standing or lying positions
- Equipped with 2 light arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, push-thru bar with 4 springs (2 with protective covering and locking spring clips)
- Maple roll-down bar with 2 springs, vertically and horizontally sliding bars with spring attachments, trapeze bar plus 2 springs with protective covering and trapeze strap, support strap, 1 pair fuzzy hanging straps, safety chain with spring clip adjustment
- Assembly required
Our original AirBike, built from the ground up to bring on the burn.
Dimensions - Overall
|Width||36 inches / 91.4 cm|
|Length||89 inches / 226.1 cm|
|Height||83 inches / 210.8 cm|
|Weight||215 lbs / 97.5 kg
Dimensions - Bed
|Width||28 inches / 71.1 cm|
|Height from floor||25.5 inches / 64.8 cm|
The Cardilla/Trapeze Table should be used by only one person at a time.
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Weight capacity for performing exercises while hanging from the horizontals: 200 lbs / 90 kg