MERRITHEW FLEX BAND ROLL
The Flex-Band® is a simple and effective tool for adding resistance training to any exercise routine. The 24-meter Flex-Band Roll is equivalent to 12 standard resistance bands, giving you the option to cut your own to your desired length. This roll is ideal for gyms, fitness studios and rehab centers.
Use the Flex-Band to add upper and lower-body resistance training to your Pilates matwork routine, simulating the resistance exercises performed on the Reformer.
- Sculpt and tone your body using the Flex-Band. Boost muscular endurance, target specific muscle groups and increase your fat-burning capacity.
Cleaning and care
- Wipe clean using a diluted mixture of water and mild soap
- Rinse well
- Ensure product is dry before using
- Never use corrosive cleaning products
Storing and handling
- Avoid stretching the Flex-Band in such a way that it may snap and injure the head or the eyes
- The Flex-Band is not a toy. Do not allow children to use the Flex-Band unsupervised
- If you experience sharp pain, dizziness, shortness of breath or become lightheaded with any exercises with the Flex-Band, stop immediately and consult a physician
- Maintain control of the Flex-Band at all times while exercising
- Do not use the Flex-Band if it appears worn or damaged; always check for small cuts or nicks before each use
- To extend the life of the band, store in a dry location away from direct sunlight
- For heavy commercial use replace after 6–12 months
Our original AirBike, built from the ground up to bring on the burn.
Flex-Band roll dimensions
||945 in (78 ft 9 in) / 2,400 cm (24 m)|
||6 in / 15 cm
|Thickness (Regular)||.09 in / .25 mm|
|Thickness (Extra)||.12 in / .3 mm|
|Weight||2.4 lbs / 1.1 kg|