MERRITHEW SPLIT-PEDAL STABILITY CHAIR w/ HANDLES
The Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ is a multifunctional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. Ideal for rehab clients or those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, helping to rebalance muscles while providing a full-body workout. It also facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Compact and easy to move, the Stability Chair is perfect for studios, gyms or homes with limited space.
- Includes fully adjustable handles that attach and detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips
- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit
- The only Stability Chair™ built with a double-steel frame for increased durability and stability
- Spring tension adjusts easily with unique hook-on system for quick interchange
- Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort
- Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals
- Full assembly required
- Owner’s manual available
Our original AirBike, built from the ground up to bring on the burn.
Dimensions · Stability Chair — Overall
|Width||31 in / 78.8 cm|
|Height of base||24.3 in / 61.5 cm|
|Height with handles||55.5 in / 141 cm
|Weight||82 lbs / 37.2 kg|
Dimensions · Stability Chair — Seat
|Width||21.6 in / 54.9 cm|
|Depth||15 in / 38.1 cm|